The company Medtronic MiniMed (USA) has been making revolutionary innovations in the treatment of diabetes patients for more than 35 years. Technologies created by Medtronic MiniMed help people with diabetes achieve better glucose control, avoid severe complications and improve the individual's quality of life. The competence, knowledge and support of Medtronic MiniMed employees in the training of healthcare professionals and patients, as well as excellent product logistics, make Medtronic MiniMed a globally recognized brand. www.medtronicdiabetes.com/home
MiniMed™ 780G insulin pump system with SmartGuard™ technology
- The MiniMed™ 780G system is designed for continuous administration of basal insulin at the selected rate and bolus doses of insulin at the selected volume.
- Continuous glucose monitoring and the SmartGuard™ feature ensure that glucose levels are within the range of 3.9 to 10.0 mmol/l.
- Every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the system automatically adjusts the basal dose according to the target glucose level (5.5mmol/l, 6.1mmol/l or 6.7mmol/l).
- If necessary, the system administers an automatic correction bolus dose.
- During exercise, the system automatically adjusts the basal dose according to the intensity of the exercise and the glucose target of 8.3mmol/l.
- When using SmartGuard™, on average 80% of the time, glucose levels are within the target range.
The MiniMed™ 780G Insulin Pump System is intended for use in patients aged 7 to 80 years who have 1. type 2 diabetes and have a total daily insulin dose of 8 units or more.
Components of the MiniMed™ 780G Insulin Pump System:
- MiniMed™ Insulin Pump 780G
- Guardian™ 4 transmitter
- Guardian™ 4 sensors
- Accu Check Guide Link blood glucose meter (not available in Latvia)
- MiniMed™ infusion systems and reservoirs
- MiniMed™ Mobile app – pump app on the user’s phone
- CareLink™ Connect app – the app on your care partner’s phone
Information material about the MiniMed™ 780G insulin pump system:
About Medtronic MiniMed
Categories: For diabetic patients, Insulin pumps Tag: Request the priceRate translation of this page