Nasara 7,5cm x 5m kinesiology tape
Indications for medical testing:
Stimulation and relaxation of hypotonic muscles, protection of muscles against overload, protection of joints, pain relief, reduction of inflammation, reduction of lymphoedema and haematoma, influence of possible forms of free movement, improvement of proprioception, correction of posture and fascia.
The main effects of Teip:
Increases the body’s natural healing process, reduces muscle fatigue, speeds up recovery from muscle and joint injuries, aids muscle repair and prevents joint injuries, promotes blood, lymph and fluid circulation, reduces neurological pain.
Advantages of teepees:
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex;
- the elasticity of the teip is even on the skin and muscles;
- provides excellent skin adhesion and is very durable;
- hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive;
- comfortable to wear, providing maximum comfort, immobilisation and stability;
- air permeable, waterproof, latex-free.
- Size: 7,5cm x 5m
- colour: beige
Category: Tapes and their accessoriesRate translation of this page
Nasara Plus+ Kinesiology Tape 5cm x 5m – sports kinesiology tape11,00 €