MiniMed™ Sure-T™ Infusion System
An infusion system is a single-use medical device connected to a reservoir and designed to administer short-acting insulin analogue or short-acting insulin subcutaneously at a 90˚ angle.
- Infusion system steel catheter length 6mm or 8mm.
- The safety of the infusion system is enhanced by the additional sticky surface.
- The infusion system must be administered manually, by hand.
- The infusion system should be changed every 48 – 72 hours as recommended by your doctor.
- Recommended for patients allergic to the material used for flexible catheters.
- Compatible with Paradigm 5xx series, Paradigm 7xx series and MiniMed 640G insulin pumps.
Add 100,00 € to cart and get free shipping!
About Medtronic MiniMed