Exercising the right of withdrawal
When shopping online, the consumer enters into a distance contract with the trader. This gives each customer the right of withdrawal.
The Buyer may withdraw from this contract and return the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery without giving any reason, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No.255 “Regulations on Distance Contract”.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us – “R.A.L.” – by explicit communication (e.g. by email) SIA, 85 Brīvības Street, Riga, Latvia, LV 1001, Tel. 67316372; e-mail: [email protected] – must be informed of the decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form already provided ( download ), but this is not compulsory.
To comply with the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to send your notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred because you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of your decision.
Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged any fee for such a refund.
You must return the goods without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to return them. The deadline will be met if you return the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
You will have to pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for depreciation if the goods have been used for purposes other than to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Copies of the purchase contract for “R.A.L.” SIA does not store.
The Cabinet Regulations on distance contracts specify the cases in which the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal, including:
- the price of the good or service is subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the seller’s or service provider’s control and may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the product is made to the consumer’s instructions or is clearly personalised
- the product is perishable or about to expire;
- the consumer has opened the packaging of a product that cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons (e.g. compression socks and tights, elastic bandages, kinesiology tapes, medical belts, plasters);
- the item is irretrievably mixed with other items after delivery due to its nature.