Philadelphia Collar A-2
Philadelphia collar (hard collar, 2-piece with tracheostomy opening)
Neck orthosis will effectively help in case of serious injuries, diseases or surgical intervention, when it is necessary to securely strengthen the neck. Thanks to this, inflammation is removed, recovery processes are accelerated and pain is reduced.
The orthosis consists of two hard foam plates that support the head in a physiologically correct position and limit dangerous movements. With an open trachea. Perfectly suitable for the chin, neck and shoulders.
- For cervical spine injuries
- Support during the postoperative care period in spine surgery
- For various discopathies of the cervical spine
- For pathological instabilities, metastasis in the cervical spine
- For moderate to very severe distortions of the cervical spine (starting or braking a rapid movement after an injury)
The size of the orthosis is determined by measuring the vertical distance between the clavicle and the mandible.
|Neck circumference cm||25 cm – 33 cm||33 cm – 40 cm||40 cm – 48 cm|
|Height* cm||8 cm, 11 cm, 13 cm||8 cm, 11 cm, 13 cm||8 cm, 11 cm, 13 cm|
L, M, S
11cm, 13cm, 8cm