Bactigras – a woven bandage of fine gauze impregnated with soft paraffin and 0.5% chlorhexidine acetate
0,50 € – 11,50 €piece
- scalds, burns, frostbite, lacerations, extensive abrasions, wounds with skin loss
- skin donor sites, skin transplantation sites
- trophic ulcers
Bactigras consist of a woven gauze dressing impregnated with 0.5% chlorhexidine acetate and white soft paraffin. Bactigras act as a non-stick antiseptic barrier between the wound and the secondary dressing, allowing exudate to pass through and drain into the secondary dressing.
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Softens and protects the wound and surrounding skin
- Drain fluid into the secondary dressing
- Long-acting antiseptic – gradual release of chlorhexidine acetate ensures long-lasting effectiveness for at least 3 days
Price for 1 piece!