The company Medtronic MiniMed (USA) has been making revolutionary innovations in the treatment of diabetes patients for more than 35 years. Technologies created by Medtronic MiniMed help people with diabetes achieve better glucose control, avoid severe complications and improve the individual's quality of life. The competence, knowledge and support of Medtronic MiniMed employees in the training of healthcare professionals and patients, as well as excellent product logistics, make Medtronic MiniMed a globally recognized brand. www.medtronicdiabetes.com/home
MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance Infusion System
Infusion system – a single-use medical device connected to a reservoir for the administration of short-acting insulin analogue or short-acting insulin by an insulin pump at a 90˚ angle below the skin.
- The infusion system has a 6mm or 9mm short soft Teflon cannula that is inserted at 90°.
- Pre-charged cannula inserter.
- Hidden insertion needle.
- A click to indicate a secure connection to Medtronic infusion sets.
- Ideal for patients with insertion problems or needle phobias.
- Compatible with all Medtronic MiniMed insulin pumps.
About Medtronic MiniMed
Categories: For diabetic patients, Insulin pump supplies Tag: Request the priceRate translation of this page