EpiPoint – orthosis for the treatment of tennis elbow
Stabilizing orthosis for the treatment of tennis elbow
- Inflammation of the humerus
- Chronic or recurrent epicondylitis
MODE OF EFFECT
- Viscoelastic pads provide precise compression.
- EpiPoint is a stabilizing orthosis for targeted and controlled forearm compression.
- It is used for muscle and tendon inflammations in the elbow area.
- The pressure can be adjusted dynamically with the flexible adjustment link.
- The red warning zone indicates too much pressure.
- The swivel pad allows it to be worn on either the right or left forearm.
- One model fits both right and left.
The orthosis is one-size-fits-all.
The set includes 1 pc.
Color – gray
Add 100,00 € to cart and get free shipping!
Out of stockRate translation of this page