Nasara 2.5cm x 5m kinesiology tapes
Indications: for stimulating and relaxing hypotonic muscles, protecting muscles against overload, protecting joints, soothing pain, reducing inflammation, reducing lymph edema and hematoma, influencing possible types of free movement, improving proprioception, correcting posture and fascia, can also be used on the face.
The main effects of tape:
Increases the body’s natural healing process, reduces muscle fatigue, speeds up recovery from muscle and joint injuries, aids muscle repair and prevents joint injuries, promotes blood, lymph and fluid circulation, reduces neurological pain.
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex;
- the elasticity of the teip is even on the skin and muscles;
- provides excellent skin adhesion and is very durable;
- hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive;
- comfortable to wear, providing maximum comfort, immobilisation and stability;
- air permeable, waterproof, latex-free.
- Size: 2,5cm x 5m
Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Skin (beige)