Suitable for the highest risk post-operative wounds, incised wounds, lacerations, puncture wounds, abrasions, etc.
consists of a transparent waterproof film combined with a highly absorbent non-stick wound contact layer.
- Transparent, waterproof, comfortable and flexible outer film layer;
- a non-stick, well-absorbing compress on the wound;
- the outer film acts as a barrier to bacteria, including Methicillin-resistant Staphyloccus Aureus (MRSA);
- very high water vapour transmission (MVTR – 11000 g/m2/24 h 37*C);
- no moisture builds up under the film, i.e. reducing the risk of infection by preventing moisture build-up;
- a unique, low-allegic adhesive grid pattern provides excellent fixation, security, comfort and easy dressing changes;
- the ideal post-operative wound dressing, etc., that meets all published clinical guidelines;
- a wide range of products to suit any size, configuration of wound fixation