Smith+Nephew is a leading medical technology company focused on the treatment, repair and replacement of soft and hard tissues. Smith&Nephews has more than 160 years of history and is represented in more than 100 countries. Smith&Nephew serves customers by offering three global franchises - orthopedics, sports medicine+ENT and Modern and effective wound treatment. The vision of modern and effective wound care is to continually shape what is possible in wound care. Through our wide range of products designed to meet broad and complex clinical needs, helping healthcare professionals solve the challenges of wound prevention and healing. The wide range of products offered includes dressing materials and negative pressure wound therapy systems designed for exudate and infection control, skin cleansing and protection, as well as prevention of pressure injuries and surgical complications. More about the manufacturer Smith&Nephew: www.smith-nephew.com
Acticoat Flex 3 – nanocrystalline silver mesh dressing, 3 days
7,50 € – 21,50 €
Acticoat dressing is indicated as an antimicrobial barrier layer on shallow and deep wounds, including:
- venous leg ulcers
- diabetic foot ulcers
- skin graft sites
Acticoat Flex 3 can be used as a wound dressing with the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System for up to 3 days.
Acticoat Flex 3
The dressing consists of a flexible, non-stick polyester mesh coated on both sides with nanocrystalline silver. Ensures permeability and drainage of exudate into the secondary dressing.
- fast-acting – studies show that Acticoat Flex 3 kills and reduces bacteria in less than 30 min. – faster than other forms of silver and provides unique protection for the wound site
- the gradual release of silver over 3 days ensures that Acticoat Flex 3 remains effective for at least 3 days
- promotes faster healing, helps maintain an environment conducive to wound healing
- low toxicity – unlike other antimicrobials, Acticoat Flex 3 does not inhibit wound healing
- easy to put on and take off
- can be cut to the shape of the wound
- low-stick – changing the bandage is less traumatic than with traditional methods
- Acticoat Flex 3 can be used as a wound dressing with the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System for up to 3 days
Price for 1 piece!
About Smith & Nephew
SKU: N/A Categories: Antimicrobial dressings, Wound dressingsRate translation of this page