Acticoat Flex 3 – nanocrystalline silver mesh dressing, 3 days
8,50 € – 21,50 €
Acticoat dressing is indicated as an antimicrobial barrier layer on shallow and deep wounds, including:
- venous leg ulcers
- diabetic foot ulcers
- skin graft sites
Acticoat Flex 3 can be used as a wound dressing with the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System for up to 3 days.
Acticoat Flex 3
The dressing consists of a flexible, non-stick polyester mesh coated on both sides with nanocrystalline silver. Ensures permeability and drainage of exudate into the secondary dressing.
- fast-acting – studies show that Acticoat Flex 3 kills and reduces bacteria in less than 30 min. – faster than other forms of silver and provides unique protection for the wound site
- the gradual release of silver over 3 days ensures that Acticoat Flex 3 remains effective for at least 3 days
- promotes faster healing, helps maintain an environment conducive to wound healing
- low toxicity – unlike other antimicrobials, Acticoat Flex 3 does not inhibit wound healing
- easy to put on and take off
- can be cut to the shape of the wound
- low-stick – changing the bandage is less traumatic than with traditional methods
- Acticoat Flex 3 can be used as a wound dressing with the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System for up to 3 days
Price for 1 piece!