Acticoat 7 – nanocrystalline silver dressing, 7 days
10,50 € – 25,00 €
Acticoat dressing is indicated as an antimicrobial barrier layer on shallow and deep wounds, including:
- venous leg ulcers
- diabetic foot ulcers
- skin graft sites
Acticoat 7 (with SILCRYST TM Nanocrystals) consists of 5 layers: two inner absorbent layers between 3 silver layers covered with a non-stick polyethylene film. Nanocrystalline silver protects the wound site from bacterial contamination, while the inner layer maintains the optimal moist environment for wound healing by absorbing exudate.
- fast-acting – studies show that Acticoat 7 kills and reduces bacteria in less than 30 min. – faster than other forms of silver and provides unique protection for the wound site
- the gradual release of silver over 7 days ensures that Acticoat 7 remains effective for at least 7 days
- promotes faster healing, helps maintain an environment conducive to wound healing
- low toxicity – unlike other antimicrobials, Acticoat 7 does not prevent wound healing
- easy to put on and take off
- can be cut to the shape of the wound
- low-stick – changing the bandage is less traumatic than with traditional methods
Price for 1 piece!