MiniMed™ 780G insulin pump system with SmartGuard™ technology
- The MiniMed™ 780G system is designed for continuous administration of basal insulin at the selected rate and bolus doses of insulin at the selected volume.
- Continuous glucose monitoring and the SmartGuard™ feature ensure that glucose levels are within the range of 3.9 to 10.0 mmol/l.
- Every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the system automatically adjusts the basal dose according to the target glucose level (5.5mmol/l, 6.1mmol/l or 6.7mmol/l).
- If necessary, the system administers an automatic correction bolus dose.
- During exercise, the system automatically adjusts the basal dose according to the intensity of the exercise and the glucose target of 8.3mmol/l.
- When using SmartGuard™, on average 80% of the time, glucose levels are within the target range.
The MiniMed™ 780G Insulin Pump System is intended for use in patients aged 7 to 80 years who have 1. type 2 diabetes and have a total daily insulin dose of 8 units or more.
Components of the MiniMed™ 780G Insulin Pump System:
- MiniMed™ Insulin Pump 780G
- Guardian™ 4 transmitter
- Guardian™ 4 sensors
- Accu Check Guide Link blood glucose meter (not available in Latvia)
- MiniMed™ infusion systems and reservoirs
- MiniMed™ Mobile app – pump app on the user’s phone
- CareLink™ Connect app – the app on your care partner’s phone
Information material about the MiniMed™ 780G insulin pump system: