Orthosis Leg Boot
The orthotic leg boot is equipped with a non-slip cradle sole, which improves the patient’s safety when walking and accelerates the healing process, preventing muscle atrophy.
The orthosis is made of breathable materials.
Effect: Complete and comfortable immobilization of the upper ankle joint, including the foot, ankle and calf, allowing unrestricted walking thanks to the rocker sole.
- Protection and control after injuries and operations
- For sprains and ligament injuries
- An orthosis is an excellent substitute for a cast
- Stabilization of ankle ligament and Achilles tendon injuries
- Treatment of ankle fracture
The size of the orthosis is determined by the shoe size.
- size – shoe size from 32-38
- size – shoe size from 38-42
- size – shoe size from 42-46
- size – shoe size from 46-50
The color is black.
1, 2, 3, 4